Submission informationThe submission will include the following entries:
- Authors names and short bios of contributing artists
- Technical information and system requirements
- Link to audio-visual documentation, live demo of the installation itself or to the work as it already exists online
- Access requirement
- Compliance with NIME standards on diversity, environmental, and ethical issues.
Submission processNIME installation submissions will be using Pubpub, a multimedia platform for publication. Authors will create submissions there, export them as PDFs, and submit them for review through the NIME 2022 Conference Management Toolkit (CMT).
Installation submission template
Review ProcessAll installation submissions will be evaluated by a review panel according to the following criteria: originality, impact, creativity, technique, presentation, and feasibility. Upon acceptance, artists of accepted works will be asked:
- to provide a video of their installation for online presentation along with additional supporting material if required, e.g., thumbnails, programme note, etc.
- if they wish to participate in an optional artists discussion panel as a part of the conference.
- Installation submission deadline: 22 January 2022
- Installation final submission upload deadline: 31 January 2022
- Notification of acceptance: 15-19 March 2022
Please contact the Installations Co-Chairs should you have any questions.